What is bullying?
Bullying is a situation where a powerful bully intentionally harms a vulnerable and isolated victim through repeated hurtful behaviours that can result in damaging consequences.
1. It is done purposely to hurt another person
2. It usually happens more than once
3. Cause a lot of sadness to the person
What kind of behaviour can we consider as “bullying”?
Bullying is when one or more people do or say things on purpose to hurt someone.
1. Punch/kick someone
2. Steal/destroy someone's belonging
3. Call someone hurtful names such as "pig" or "4 eyes"
4. Tell others not to friend with a person